Friday 13 September 2013

A country I'd like to visit


Before thinking in any other countries I would like to travel first through Chile because It has such amazing places from north to south, I mean, Chile's natural diversity is unique and it's kinda dumb not experience it if you live here. Well, now answering the question I would like to go to Cuba because I have heard good comments about it related to their architecture, traditional places, landscape and cubans. Also I have seen some pictures of a friend that went there I believe in 2011 and it's really beautiful. 

I'm very ignorant about Cuba, I just know the things that must people know, for example, Che Guevara (that famous t-shirt guy hahaha), the Revolution and most importantly the fact that the state is responsible for health and education, these are free therefore accessible to all Cubans.    
Some of the things I would like to do there are eat their food, listen to live music, visit "The old Habana" and swim with dolphins. At first I would like to "feel the vibe" and then see what happens, in other words, I would reallly like to live a couple of weeks like a real cuban does, maybe have a little job or study something, meet new friends, travel through the entire island and enjoy the beaches...just being immersed in the cuban culture for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment