Thursday 12 September 2013

My ideal job

I'm not going to lie to you and say my ideal or dream job would be related to psychology (or any kind of traditional job). I mean I like what I'm studying right now and what I think I'm going to do after university, but I've always wanted to have the life of a musician, especially being in a band. Just think about this: while you do something so awesome as music you can travel with your friends, meet other artists, new people, countries, cultures, get paid for it and why not use your fame to make the world a little bit better by sending messages through music, participate at social campaigns, etc.
I think the only quality I would need is musical aptitudes and some adaptability for the continuous changes this job has.
I would be good at this "job" because I'll be doing what I really really like, I mean, if you do something you really like no doubt you'll do it right.
Wow! if you ask me how difficult would be to find thid kind of job I think it's impossible. I only sing in the shower, I kinda suck at playing guitar and I have never written a song nor create a melody. So this will be part of my fantasies until I'm dead.



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment