Friday 4 October 2013

Friends

Well...in this opportunity I'm going to write about friendship, how I understand it's about. My conception about friendship has changed several times in my life, I mean, when you are a kid you think that your friends are the ones you do group homeworks with or those who invite you to their birthday parties...most of them because your parents are friends with their parents.
Then you start to realize you don't have so much things in common with those "friends", also can happen that you end up in different courses where you meet new people, new people you start to talk to because you find them interesting, nice or share some tastes. 
If you ask me what I think friends are about...Friends are the ones you can think out loud, they are this kind of brother/sister you choose to share you life. But it's not like you choose them and it's done, It's a relationship you have to take care of, by this I mean to empathize with your friend's thinking, feelings, choices, actions, etc. It's not about always agree with them but to be sincere about what you think and what you have to say to them...also, friends are the ones where silence is not uncomfortable, it's not taken as boredom...'cause it's not necessary to talk all the time to feel they are your friends.
Actually, in the beginning I didn't share too much tastes with most of my friends, but as time passes we've found similar musical tastes so we've been in a couple of concerts together, also we share some hobbies like watching movies, cooking, going out to parks and (of course) partying...not clubbing, just hanging out in someones house, drink something, talk about life and laugh at each others.


Now I'll share something really nice I read some time ago..."You don't need a certain number of friends, only a number of friends you can be certain of" :)


1 comment: