Friday 22 November 2013

What about 2013?

When it comes to this year nothing really big has happened to me...maybe a good thing that have happened is that nothing wrong have happened hahaha. I'm more close to my friends, especially to my girls from college. My dad's fine, also my sister and through my grandma has several pains she is fine (and alive), I have a home, food, a bed and I can take a comforting shower whenever I want... so I'm pretty great!.
 I don't really remember any serious situation that didn't go so well. I think there were little situations that went wrong like, for example, doing homeworks with people you don't know and you don't know how they work...also my plan for going to college every morning Monday didn't go so well. 
My most important achievement this year is I stopped smoking cigarettes!! It was bad for my health, lately made me feel bad specifically in my stomach. At first was so hard to quit it because a lot of my friends or people where I went to party smoke but then when someone offers you a cigarette and you feel strong and capable of saying "no, thanks" it's so much easier. Another little achievement it's I stopped biting my nails...from this problem I'm not entirely rehabilitated because when I'm stressed with university one hand loses it nails jijiji. 
One thing I still don't do it's going to the south were I go every summer and I hate the waiting! but I went to Punta Arenas for the first time and also had my first flight, I had a really great time there, we met beautiful places like the city, the cemetery and Torres del Paine. In this last place I drank pisco with real and natural ice!! with ice from the glaciers!. It's pretty stupid feel so great about it but if you think about it, it's interesting and a once in a lifetime thing to do hahaha. 
 Finally, this year we have to decide who's going to be our president, like I though it would happen people voted for the same liars...not giving a chance for new ideas or ways to do politics. I can understand those who didn't voted for their ideals or because they believe nothing will ever change (I though like them too) but, come on! It does matter for who you vote...I mean, for me there's two ways for being happy and having the life we all want, one it's voting, marching, and occupying schools and universities and the other one it's a real revolution...by real I mean taking the power back.  

3 comments:

  1. I forgot to put our travel in my post! I suck xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to leave the cigarette too, but i can't, help me!! jaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m happy for you! is very good that you're with your loved ones and them are well

    ReplyDelete